The Bledsoe County Board of Commissioners will meet at the courthouse in regular session on October 16, 2023, at 7:00 PM.
This agenda is subject to change.
- Elect Chairman.
- Elect Chairman Pro Tem.
- Confirm commission committee appointments.
- Action on previous minutes.
- Accept quarterly reports.
- Action on 2023 budget resolution change.
- Action new ambulance purchase.
- Action on budget amendments.
- Action on EMS Ambulance Medical Billing contract.
- Action on EMS collections contract (The Collector).
- Action to transfer opioid settlement funds to the Board of education to provide a substance abuse teacher.
- Lucas Lewis to address the commission about a veterans group facility.
- Set speed limit at 20 MPH on Big Ridge and Swafford Road.
- Action to establish a four-way stop at the intersection of Lowes Gap and old State Highway 28.
- Action on resolution to increase litigation tax and court costs/fees for all courts.
- Action to donate the old out of service ambulance to Bledsoe.
- Action to allow the sale of two Mt. Crest vehicles by action.
- Other business.
- Public commit.